Friday, September 2, 2011

First Day!

Okay, here we go. Currently knitting Alana's from Never Not Knitting Shawl Collared Cowl in Misti Alpaca Chunky in the Cimarron colorway. Loving this yarn and LOVING this pattern! Had a little bit of a bump at the startup buttonhole row but found the answer on Ravelry and also received an answer to my predicament from Alana herself (what great service). Can't wait till it's finished so I can wear it and also can't wait for the temperature to drop lower than the surface of the sun; as much as I love and appreciate air conditioning, I am tired of being cooped up in the house. Well here are some pics of the WIP. I am really a fan of structure and texture and this has both:



The yarn is scrumptiously soft and great fun to knit:



Wonky color on this one but isn't the shape beautiful?


This one I added just for fun. Can you tell what I am having for dinner tonight (or sometime this weekend anyway)? And where I am going this weekend for hubby's birthday?


Thank you for joining me on my first day and maiden sojourn into the blogging world.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment